Thursday, April 22, 2010

Metals final project






The title to my final project in metals is "Contained Sound". I have been having a really hard time with this one and trying to generate any ideas at all. I finally came up with the idea of making a locket. I am really excited about this, but my next dilemma is what shape to make it. I have debated back and forth between round and oval...maybe even a slight egg shape. I think I am leaning towards Oval...

So the photos above are some ideas of designs for the top that I really like. Since the idea is contained sound my thought was that I wanted a design that had movement to it. Music/sound is always changing and moving so I wanted my design to reflect that. I also think that I want to pierce the design out so that you can kind of see the inside of the locket without opening it even though you will be able to open it. I haven't really decided if I want to put anything inside of it or not. I will keep you all updated as my ideas get solidified.

No comments:

Post a Comment