Thursday, April 29, 2010

Series Assigment: Photography



These are the photos for my final assignment in photography. We were assigned to do a series, meaning that the images are co-dependant, but can also stand on their own. I was having a hard time with this idea and tyring to think of something profound to photograph. I was talking to my teacher and he said that I was thinking too hard about it. He told me to pick my favorite of the two last assignments and do it. So I did. I picked the object assignment and did it over again with a different object. I used my husbands old dress shoes. My idea was that I wanted to photograph his shoes in places that they might have walked. I also like the worn quality that they have and the way that textured made the shoes look in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment