Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Series Assignment: Photography

The series assignment is my final piece for this class. I am kind of excited about it. At first I was really overwhelmed. I couldn't think of anything that would make a good series. I tend to over think these kinds of things so I decided to talk with my teacher (Jim Talbot). He made it so simple. He asked me which assignment had I liked best so far. I said the object assignment and he said so do that again with a different object. So I am. I am going to be using my husbands old, worn out, black church shoes. I have already developed and printed one of the pictures and it turned out really good. So now the only thing that is overwhelming me is the fact that I now have only 2 weeks to take the photos (at least 3 rolls of film), develop the film and print 6 different negatives...

No comments:

Post a Comment